Thursday 1 August 2019

Day 2157

Day 2157;

My BMI was 19.20, I had only made 14,828 steps  which was apparently 9.60 km and I had also managed to burn 1373 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple, peach, nectarine and yogurt.
Lunch:  I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish (haddock, cod in batter), chips, curry sauce and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I will be going on another cycle, on the tandem then I don’t think that I have anything planned for tomorrow so my day may consist of listening to the cricket as England managed to get ten Australians out in one session today, which I think is pretty impressive, from a non cricket background.

Then today I have been in on the Zwift bike for the morning, but I disgusted myself on my other activities especially as I only managed to get just over 8000 steps a according to my watch today. So that’s what I get for riding a bike for an hour in the morning before I basically took it easy for the rest of the day until I went for a walk around a hill fort for the afternoon, then I went to a fish and chips shop for some takeaway dinner.

It’s the Ashes, a cricket competition between England and Australia, which is played yearly in England then in Australia consecutively, and it’s been called the oldest rivalry in sport, I generally believe that the Aussies are going to win, as they generally did win when I was growing up. Then today Australia got 284 runs in their first innings, which was a very good score, and the English only managed to get ten runs for no wickets. The score was 122 for 8 before I had started my fish and chips, and then I heard the falling of Steve Smith as I was in the car on our way home from the seaside, after an impressive 144 by Steve Australia had a score of 284 all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment