Friday 16 August 2019

Day 2172

Day 2172;

BMI today was 19.04, steps I had made were 21,496 (which was apparently 13.92 km) and I had burned 1707 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, grapes, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread) and cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, tango (orange) and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow it’s going to be weird as I have not a clue what is going to happen beyond the morning, that is, as I know that I have got the gym planned for me to do. Then whether I am travelling with Tini to the city of Emu’s habitation I have not got a clue, just if I do then I’ll probably be sat upon an exercise bike for the remaining part of the day as you opposed to staying here and then I will probably got on the Zwift bike for the afternoon.

Then today I have not done any cycling, so what did you do today? I don’t know, at least not now... but now I have got a clue about what I have actually done today, as I went to the gym in the gym in the afternoon, before that I had another half hour treadmill jog and an equally long bounce. Now in between the two activities I had my lunch and before the activities I had breakfast, and before my breakfast I had done a bit of my thirty sit-ups, I didn’t manage to get myself out for a decent jog,

I also remember thinking “what is wrong with us, as a species?” today as well. It was just as if you look at all of the animals that are alive, and probably all that have come before, how many of the species have used plates to carry there food, they probably all have just eaten it off of the floor, within the thirty second time limit or not, as I have had dogs living with us who would get to the food that we had dropped before we had even realised that we had dropped it the majority of times, and then the guinea pigs are getting left the apple peals and other parts of our breakfast fruit each morning, it is left outside of their hutch(?) in the run which is outside (I think it’s called a pen, as the hutch was used for chickens previously).

No comments:

Post a Comment