Saturday 10 August 2019

Day 2166

Day 2166;

My BMI was 19.23, the number of steps that I had made was 22,144 (a distance of 14.34 km) and I burned 1930 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, banana, orange, apple, peach, plum and yogurt.
Lunch: soup (scotch broth with bread [white]), chocolate mini rolls and shortbread.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, roasted potatoes and tart (strawberry and raspberry).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, hot Ribena.
Snacks: rice cakes (chocolate coated).

Tomorrow I’m going off on another group cycle ride, on the tandem with Mich. so that’s going to be fun. But also not very productive for my watch, so I’ll probably have to get in another load of steps in before and after the cycle. But my phone and my Wii Fit meter should be able to pick up my pedal strokes pretty easily

So today I have been lazy, apart from my morning which I actually managed to get on a treadmill jog, for half an hour before I got on Zwift for an hour. Then before both of those activities I also did get in  my daily thirty sit-ups and I had another little jog around but other than that it was a positively lazy old day. As all I did was help Mich with a few things that he had to do, apparently. Which consisted of furniture moving and some sheet moving, yes really exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment