Sunday 25 August 2019

Day 2181

Day 2181;

I have got a BMI of 19.00, I have done 28,047 steps which was apparently 18.61 km and I have burned 1899 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: fish, broccoli, carrots, peas, cauliflower and potatoes.
Dinner: buffet, chocolate trifle and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: cherry bakewell cake.

Tomorrow I will be getting back to a more normal routine and I may have managed to get over two shocks of the day, the first one being in sport, with Ben Stokes performing so well in the Ashes today, to win the match, let’s not forget the man who allowed him to do it, Jack Leach by staying in with him and his impressive one run to tie the game, before Ben Stokes hit his final four of the game. To seal the win and to level the Ashes cricket series back at one all, which leads the five game series with three games played in the balance. For the next game to be played at some point in the future. But then the other “shock” I’m unsure of whether it really is a shock as it should probably have happened years ago and then I was eating my dinner at the time which was very good so I’m unsure of whether it was that I was enjoying the food too much to be shocked at the time, but either way it wasn’t a shock.

So today I have failed at the two device ten thousand step goal challenge as I had accomplished my goal on the Wii Fit meter but then not on my watch as I had been on a cycle in the morning and then I had been being helpful for the afternoon as I felt as if I was in debt to Mich for the amazing cycle ride which we had accomplished in the morning.

Amazing cycle ride that I had in the morning was one that Mich has finally stated that he’s fully comfortable with the cycling in the group, as in with him stating that he’s finally sure that we can keep up with anyone in our group, which was only as the best rider that was in our group for the past two rides wasn’t, and he is if you must know, according to Mich and I would probably have to agree, right up there just below the likes of Chris Froome and Geriant Thomas that is how quick he is at cycling, I mean the way back to the town that we live in from a place that we stopped at for cake the other week he did it at 20 mph average whereas we who had left in a group averaged at something like 15. I know that we may have got stopped by some cars on our way back home but so may he as this is just a little group ride not a national road race thing all the roads are still open for traffic to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment