Saturday 24 August 2019

Day 2180

Day 2180;

My BMI was 18.78, steps that I had made were 20,357 (which is apparently 13.18 km) and I had burned 1348 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: pasta (cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and peas) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, lemon meringue, chocolate trifle and biscuits.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I am going on another group ride with the cycling club, for the morning. Then I think that Emu will be coming in the afternoon well at about nine o’clock in the afternoon, and I’m not too sure about whether C is coming or not, I’m not even sure of the reason that they’re coming, so I’ll think that they’re coming as they want to, but myself frankly I have better things to do with my time than spend that long in a car.

Then today I have had a bit of a lazy day, as I only got myself to fifteen miles today on the Zwift bike. I hadn't even managed to fit in a jog on the spot today, which kept me on twenty five miles in distance that I have jogged so far this week. Then again I have been to the gym today also, in the afternoon, which was fun but it was a bit frustrating as I had to use the car to get to the gym (as the mother of all lazy herself was taking me, and she decided to waste extra petrol today). 

No comments:

Post a Comment