Thursday 8 August 2019

Day 2164

Day 2164;

Today my BMI has been 19.23, in steps I have done 22,781 (which were 14.75 km) and I have burned off 2195 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, banana, orange, apple, plum and peach.
Lunch: sandwich with some filling, eclair and doughnut.
Dinner: spaghetti meatballs (quorn), cheese and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cold coffee and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am planning on doing much similarly to this morning but then no more tandem in the afternoon unless the weather changes the little necessary for there to be a bright sunny day, as Mich hates going out in the rain. It’ll mean that I should have the gym in the afternoon.

Now today I have managed to get my steps in early but let’s have the refresher up first:
1- got up.
2- sit-ups.
3- jog.
4- eat.
5- jog.
6- row.
7- eat.
8- tandem.
9- eat.
10- weigh in.
11- I will go to sleep and I will type up my day.

So I first off got up obviously, then after that I went downstairs for thirty more of my daily sit-ups now, that should mean that I have done ninety by now. Then I went outside for a little jog around which was fun, I managed to get up to twenty five hundred steps then, before Tini came downstairs to get breakfast. Which I ate, so that is up to four now.

Onto five which was my thirty minute treadmill jog, of which I have to say isn’t as challenging as it used to be. Then I moved on to the rowing machine for a half hour row, which was simple, as all you have to do is pull your arms towards your chest then you have to release your arms, and just repeat. After I had finished my row I was onto eating my lunch/seven.

Eight was the only exercise I did in the afternoon slot as I had been out on the tandem for quite some time getting thirty miles under our belts, before we head out during the weekend on another group ride. Which leads onto nine which had us eating our dinner spaghetti quorn balls, mushroom protein at its finest, with cheese, so I have literally swapped out the meat of the cow for some of the fat from a cow, as that is what milk, and then by extension cheese is.

Then ten comes next, don’t worry I am almost done, it was the time of the weigh in, and I sincerely congratulated Allergy on her weight loss and she thought that I was being sarcastic, and then onto what I have done now. So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment