Wednesday 28 August 2019

Day 2184

Day 2184;

BMI was 18.87, steps were 21,062 which were 13.64 km and I had burned 1850 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (egg, tomato in brown bread)
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow we are going to get Mich’s tandem back from the repair yard, so then we can use the route that I planned out for us to use to get us back from the place today, well I know that I planned it out on the website it was under Mich’s instructions. Else it’d probably be a straight line on the map, from a to b, with out all of the places that we could visit on the way to point b.

Today I had a longer jog than yesterday I also managed to fit in my double thirty exercises. Then I know that I am bias, especially on the topic of Brexit. But what is the point of standing in the way of the will of the British people, just because some of the population, a minority at the time of the vote, lost and they’re the ones that have the loudest voices want to stop Brexit. It’s just so frustrating, and I’m not even in parliament attempting to get it to happen but just if you’re a politician and you vote against the bills for Brexit you should check your seat, as if it was a constituency which voted for Brexit which the majority did then you should back Brexit but then if not you shouldn’t vote for Brexit simple as, there’s no room for the self serving politicians in parliament at the moment, at least not until this Brexit is out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment