Wednesday 21 August 2019

Day 2177

Day 2177;

My BMI for today was 19.10, my steps were 29,511, it was 19.11 km that I had walked, apparently, and I had burned 2271 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and grapes.
Lunch: pasta (seafood), chocolate cake and bread.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

Whatever the day, tomorrow, brings I don’t know but as I have got myself up to six hundred and sixty one by lunchtime today, which is up on my goal for at this time on this day, in order to get up to one thousand minutes of intense activity by Thursday night I should be at six hundred and twenty five by lunchtime today, so I’m already up thirty six which makes a change, now it’s just about time to see if I can continue my form, of today, for the rest of the day, and week. So that is going to be part of my plans for tomorrow, to continue my good morning form.

By the end of the day I had got myself eight hundred and seventy six minutes of intensity for the current week so I have got a high probability of getting it to one thousand minutes of intensity for Thursday, then I may even get it up to double at least for the second week in a row. But then today I had done a a job and a bounce before the morning was up which helped me by getting myself up to twenty thousand steps, for the day. Then after lunch I was being slightly lazy apart from the one cycle that I had done this afternoon as I cycled to the GM’s current habitation then back home. Which was fun especially the return trip, as I thought it was amazing with us both pushing through the head wind still keeping up to speeds of ten mph, when the wind was traveling across the Andy’s field, it’s an old air field. I enjoyed that traveling not very fast into a head wind so it feels as if I’m traveling much quicker it may have been as my eyes were closed that it felt like it was at a speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment