Monday 19 August 2019

Day 2175

Day 2175;

Now today my BMI has been 19.00, I have done 20,325 steps or 13.16 km and I have burned 1873 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, strawberries, nectarine and grapes.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages, rice cakes (salt and vinegar), lemon cake and chocolate.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, peas, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes and tart (nectarine and peach).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

What will my future bring? I don’t know, but I have got some hopes, dreams or really ambitions, for where I want to go on the journey of my life. One of the most prevalent ambition is to compete in an Olympics, or Paralympics. The only way I can fathom would be if I get good enough at a sport and I don’t really have one, so therefore I am getting myself fitter to that end I would be able to best fit any role that anyone would require me to do to compete at the highest level, even swimming but I only have my own word that I can still swim; I haven’t actually tried it in many years, and I’m going to try to have a go at the “Superhero Triathlon” sometime next year probably.

Then I have no idea of what my classification would be as PT1-PT4 all classify as people with mobility impairments such as weak muscles and I don’t think that you could classify me as any of those, but then again I may fit into the classification PT4, as it says the least impaired for PT4. Then the PT5 classification says that it is for those that are visually impaired which I probably would consider myself as but then I know that I “suffer” from dystonic posturing of all four limbs, what does that mean? You may wonder, to be honest I don’t know, I have just heard it being said about me by someone that probably knows a little more than me in the topic of my disability, plus I what my limbs are, my arms and legs, and I have heard the word spasticity come up a bit while they’re talking about me and my condition, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were to say that the whole use of the word dystonic probably means spastic which is generally muscle weakness  caused by brain damage which I have had in the past. But that was many years probably over a decade. By now I really should be back to normal, well as normal as I ever have been.

The World Paratriathlon is a race which covers seven hundred and fifty meter swim, a twenty kilometre cycle and a five kilometre run, now first thing that I did today was a little hourlong  treadmill jog when doing I think that I got to five kilometres as the distance on the treadmill was saying over five and then later on I have done a twenty mile ride on the tandem with Mich which I think only took just about one and a half hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment