Friday 9 August 2019

Day 2165

Day 2165;

My BMI was 19.46, I had taken 21,036 steps (which means that I had covered 13.62 km) and I had burned only 1788 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, banana, orange, apple, peach, plum and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in off-white bread) and a doughnut.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn) with cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I have nothing to do, so I’ll probably just be getting fitter in the morning as I have been doing for the past two days and then for the afternoon I don’t know. If I could then maybe I should try a  bit more of the getting fitter stuff, maybe even a nice long cycle on Zwift?

Then I forgot to state that I had managed to pass the ten thousand step challenge for the past four days I have been achieving it on three separate devices (the three devices being my Wii Fit meter, Watch and phone) which hasn’t really been too difficult, unfortunately for me has been in the past with me only getting something like 1000 steps on the Wii Fit meter ages ago, I think, and then on the days of cycling I have done only few steps by my watch but then I have done many on my Wii Fit meter.

I have been able to reach the magic number by myself doing both the jog around the back of my home earlier on today, then I have done a half hour jog on the treadmill, which was fun. Before I did a twenty minute row then I sat on the Zwift bike and I peddled it for about two minutes but I didn’t do much on it today before I had a short, twenty minute, bounce. That was it that I did for this morning on the fitness front at least.

Then in the afternoon I had gone to the gym, for an hour. So that was half an hour on the lateral trainer before I had a second half on the exercise bike in doing this I managed to reach my weekly intensity minutes goal two days early. So my intensity minutes for this week were at one thousand and forty eight, that should probably be half decent enough, for this week. But I still want more out of me I need more out of me if I’m going to make it to an Olympics. Which was where I finished my day with my dinner and then I did my Wii Fit stuff before going off to my bed,

No comments:

Post a Comment