Sunday 11 August 2019

Day 2167

Day 2167;

My BMI was 19.36 today, as I had made 28,861 steps, which were about 18.69 km in distance walked and I had burned 2083 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach, strawberries and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (prawn open sandwich [prawns, eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, bread and seafood sauce]) and Victoria sponge cake.
Dinner: chicken, green beans, peas, carrots
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry)
Snack: Victoria sponge cake.

Tomorrow is a day which I should be going on a cycle ride in the afternoon, the cycle ride should be on the tandem. But then other than that I don’t think that I have anything else planned. So I probably should get onto some more of my gym equipment, the treadmill and the rowing machine and then probably the trampoline (which is Allergy’s) but she rarely used it.

And today I have had an not so lazy morning as I have been on a group one cycle to some farm foods eatery place, which I had a slice of Victoria sponge cake at. So that activity had my steps sorted for today, at least for my Wii Fit meter and the phone, but not for my watch, luckily I had already been doing a nice little jog around this morning which had me up-to five thousand steps before I even started on the ride, so it was only a little bit of jogging that I would still have to do to get me up to ten thousand steps for my watch, which I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment