Friday 30 August 2019

Day 2186

Day 2186;

Now today I have had a BMI of 18.64, I had managed to do 26,765 steps which is apparently 17.22 km and today I had bu rned off 2410 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: ham, coleslaw, potato salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and cake.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes, chocolate and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger beer and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow I was going to do the park run thing, as it’s the last Saturday before boccia starts up again. Then again I don’t think that it’s going to be likely that it’ll happen, as the only way that it could happen now is if Allergy decides to do it, and her lack of enthusiasm for the idea is certainly worrying.

Now today I have got back to a more usual routine, I’m meaning I got up then I had a cycle ride around London before I did a little jog on the treadmill. Now that was what I did before lunch, then after lunch I have been lazy even though I may have also done a two hour little cycle ride, now it was only a thirty mile ride, so I only managed to get to fifteen miles per hour as an average. Then my average speed for my earlier cycle was sixteen point seven miles per hour, then I have got a reason as to why I was so slow today but then what are reasons, if not a polite way of saying excuses, but some which should be helpful in assuring that the same doesn’t happen again, but seldom does.

No comments:

Post a Comment