Tuesday 13 August 2019

Day 2169

Day 2169;

My BMI today  was 19.23, I had made 17,773 steps which was only 11.51 km and I had burned off 1124 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana, nectarine and peach.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: seafood pasta, chocolate trifle and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: chocolate brownie and chocolate covered rice cakes.

Now tomorrow I am having a undecided day, as I want to be able to get up and get fitter at will, how life never works like that, from my experience at least. Wouldn’t life be so glorious if you could just say at the beginning of the day something like “today I am going to become ten times as fit as I was yesterday”, and then by the time the day ends you are that fit, but then life has so many curve balls to throw at you. Like the need to eat and drink, so much bother.

Then today we have been to the Snow-place for first a go on a snowboard, as a lesson, then next I went for an hourlong ski, with Mich. As Mich is a confident enough skier nowadays to just go to our most local snow-place and just ski around in it, as for me I have no confidence in doing anything but i’ll just give it a go, anything I’ll give anything a go.

Then before that I was getting my steps up in the morning, so as usual I did my thirty sit-ups and I had another jog around outside, next I did myself a bounce and then a cycle on Zwift. The bouncing around part and the morning jog was enough to get me to 10,000 steps by my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment