Tuesday 20 August 2019

Day 2176

Day 2176;

My BMI today was 19.07, I had made 24,965 steps (which was apparently 16.16 km) and I had burned 1383 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, strawberries, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti with mini sausages, bread (brown) and lemon cake.
Dinner: pasta (seafood), bread and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

For tomorrow I don’t think that I know of any plans yet, at least. Then again today has only started about eleven hours before when I have started to write this today. So I’ll give it a bit more time for me to workout what is going on tomorrow. Then the plans for tomorrow will be, I think, me getting myself fitter on the gym equipment that I have at my home before we get out on the tandem later on in the day, but Mich was shocked that we dried off in our tandem ride through the rain as we had only gone in the rain for ten or so many minutes but then after we had left the rain we spent our time in the sunshine drying off with our body heat stoking up the heat of the sun, therefore doubling, or there about, the efficiency of the ride at drying us off.

Now today I have been been on a big old bounce and a little old ride around London, on Zwift. According to my watch I bounced about five miles but then according to Zwift I rode seventeen miles, so I’m guessing that you probably could say that my descriptions of the activities are wrong to that I would probably say that you were correct. But then I’d say that I have some poetic license to say what I like about my activities and then you could do something and then say something about it which is similar to what I have done, so why don’t you?

Last week I had done one thousand three hundred and seventy five minutes of intensity by Saturday morning, then by the end of the day I had done one thousand seven hundred and sixty two minutes of intensity by the end of Saturday. Then by Sunday lunchtime I had done one thousand nine hundred and twenty five minutes of intensity which was before I had been on the tandem with Mich, which I must have done another two hundred and six minutes in the one cycle which gave me a total of two thousand one hundred and thirty one minutes of intensity for the week, which is greater than double the number that I had set for me to get in a week. 

But then this week on Monday I had only managed to get two hundred and forty nine which is one off from where I should be if I was to get one thousand by Thursday. Then tonight I had only managed to get up to four hundred and eighty four which is another sixteen down from where I should have been. It could have been for many reasons, but the one overriding reason is that I hadn’t put in enough effort to making myself fitter today, so I must address that in future days.

No comments:

Post a Comment