Saturday 3 August 2019

Day 2159

Day 2159;

Today I have got a BMI of 19.17, I have done 15,485 steps (which was 10.03 km) and I have burned 1321 kcal today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple, nectarine, peach and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, salad [purple and green leaves] with pickle) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: chicken casserole (peas and carrots), baked potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cold coffee and hot Ribena.
Snacks: rice cakes (chocolate).

Tomorrow I’m going on a group cycle with the local cycle club, well one of the local cycle clubs at least, so I will have to be up promptly, at six o’clock as you know how long it takes me to get ready in the morning (if you don’t it takes me an age to get ready for my days [figuratively obviously]) then I should be up and about in time for the get go at a time that is after six am but before twelve I think at least.

This morning I woke up at some time about five thirty and I decided to try to get back to sleep, but by the time that I had just about it was six o’clock and my alarm went off so I put my alarm off and I went back to sleep and I still woke up at about seven o’clock which was before everyone else I do believe, if not seconds before the rest of the rabble, then I started hearing the rabble in all rabble rousing volume.

It was also the football team that we support (we as in the royal we, as in myself) kicked off today the game was tied, so it could have gone better alternatively it could have gone worse, so it was an ok day on the footballing front. However on the cricketing front it was a bad day if you’re an England supporter, as England had a ninety run lead by the time they were all out, which is okay I’m guessing, but then the Aussies got in on batting with three wickets down before they had struck ninety runs so you have us over here thinking England could have this game won before tomorrow, but then no it wasn’t the case Australia are now on one hundred and twenty four for three which is a lead of thirty four, and they’ve got Smith in bat...

No comments:

Post a Comment