Monday 12 August 2019

Day 2168

Day 2168;

My BMI was 19.33, steps were 18,585 (which was 12.03 km) and the amount of kcal burned was only 1340.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach, nectarine and yogurt.
Lunch: rice cakes (salt and vinegar) and some cake.
Dinner: sausage casserole, mashed potato, green beans, peas, carrots and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough, or something like that, as I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon I do believe. As I’ve got another snowboarding lesson planned for me to take. Then after the snowboarding lesson I think that Mich will be coming out onto the slope to join me in a ski session, as it’s such a waste to travel all that way for one snowboarding lesson and nothing else.

Now today has been disappointing as we were supposed to have a cycle ride, on the tandem today, but it was raining so it was decided for me to go to the gym instead. Which I should probably have been thrilled about, as nowadays I so rarely go to the gym I’m thinking is it even worth the expense in my continued gym membership? The swimming pool is probably the next place as I have been told that if I can still swim and the person clears me for that task, then I can just go up to the gym for swimming any time that I feel like it, which would make use from my gym membership and that way it wouldn’t be such a waste plus if I could get back into the pool and into swimming then I might be able to have a go at a para-triathlon, which has been a goal of mine for approximately as long as I can remember, which means about the last 35 seconds, now that’s cruel there Red, but true, I know it maybe true that I cannot remember that far back in the past but it has been a goal of mine at least since I started asking Emu about it, a while back, which makes it back further than you can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment