Thursday 15 August 2019

Day 2171

Day 2171;

BMI had plummeted to 18.91, as I had only made 26,392 steps (17.09 km) and I had burned 2190 kcal today.

Breakfast : cereal, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken, lettuce and bacon) and cake.
Dinner: fish en cruet, broccoli, carrots, peas, potatoes and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, orangeade and hot Ribena.

So what I have planned for tomorrow is probably going to be much more of the same for the morning and then in the afternoon I have got the gym planned, I hope that all goes as planned though tomorrow much as it did today, as I had nine hundred and fifty four intensity minutes before I had my lunch then I had one thousand one hundred and fifty four (which is an increase of two hundred) by the time that I had my dinner, and I had only been only been out on the tandem, for about one hour thirty, then again I was getting told by my pilot and on Strava that it was a better than average performance, which may have been as the pilot was actually trying today instead of leaving it all up to the stoker (i.e. me).

So today in the morning I have done my thirty sit-ups, before my little jog around outside. After that I was on the treadmill for only twenty minutes then afterwards I went back on the trampoline so I was now up to the step goal for my watch, as well as probably phone and Fit meter. But then I still had a nice morning cycle around London to do. So I have done an hour long ride before lunch which boosted my steps on my phone and Fit meter then not so much for my watch. Which was my morning activity.

In the afternoon I had been relatively lazy as I hadn’t done anything else active until we went out on the tandem which we had been doing some proper speed along some of the roads, then Mich had to stop as he said that he had caught a bug in his helmet, then he protests when he’s saying that he doesn’t get why I hate stopping while we are out on the tandem as don’t our Garnin’s have auto pause, feigning ignorance I think, it’s as when he’s going to stop he slows the tandem down, obviously, which doesn’t activate auto pause until you’ve stopped, even then after a few seconds of being stationary. Then all the time that he spends on reattaching his shoe onto the pedal adds up. Then there was the traffic that we could have got out in-front of if he hadn’t decided slow down and then wait until the whole load of cars had gone by and it wasn’t as it we went going the whole way along the road; we were just turning left onto the road to take the first right turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment