Wednesday 14 August 2019

Day 2170

Day 2170;

On this day I have got a BMI of 19.04, which should probably be surprising seeing as I have only made 11,243 steps (which was a distance of 7.23 km) and I had only managed to burn 929 kcal today, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, nectarine, peach and yogurt.
Lunch: seafood pasta and cake.
Dinner:sausage casserole (with baked potato peas and carrots) and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So for tomorrow I’m thinking that I should have another plain old morning where I could as probably should be doing more which should mean that I do my morning thirty, before a little jog around outside. Before I go on some of my exercise equipment at home, then in the afternoon I have been told that the plan is to go out on the tandem, if weather permits that is.

Now I didn’t make the second part today, as in I got up and then I did my morning thirty but I didn’t get in my morning jog. As I was lazy, then I’d finished my breakfast and I made some changes to what I had wrote for this thing for previous days/completing the posts. Before going out to exercise, then as I was just sitting down on the rowing machine Tini burst in the room, she was saying that as it was still a pleasant morning we should drive around to the gym so that she could go to the shops on the way back to pick up shopping and stuff before it rains later, and I could do something in the gym equipment at home later on, which had me thinking that I could go to the gym in the rain, as it’s inside, I went along with it anyway.

Anyway it started raining while I was at the gym, so I had Tini complaining about how the rain was cold. To me until she found something else to complain about. Now that was about it for the morning, after lunch I had been cycling on Zwift, around London I got over tower bridge, before I started up fox hill, and I have just remembered that I had got a new battery for my Wii Fit meter this morning after the gym. So it was input into my Fit meter in between the getting home from the gym and me actually having my cycle ride (Zwift) but so far this week I have done 770 minutes of intensity and it’s only Wednesday so maybe I could have it up to one thousand minutes by tomorrow? I don’t know what I do know is that I’m excited about it. Before that though I also did a twenty minute little jog on the treadmill as well as a bounce on the trampoline, which was just to get my steps up by my Fit meter as I hadn’t had the five thousand burst from my time at the gym, earlier on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment