Monday 26 August 2019

Day 2182

Day 2182;

BMI is up at 19.10, steps were down to 14,116 which was only a pitiful 9.14 km and I have burned 1121 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: Lasagna, macaroni cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, chocolate trifle and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: buffet and Eaton mess.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, shloer and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow shall be another lazy day as I have got to go to London in the morning to get my eyes sorted then in the afternoon I guess I should probably be getting fitter, hang on I should be getting fitter, especially as it’s the Paralympics next year and I’m still no where near even bothering the selectors, for anything, not even handing out drinks to the athletes who are competing.

Today I have been reeling over the shock victory of yesterday it was as Mich had said when England were down and out of the tie, when England were down at there last partnership with still over one hundred runs still to get, but then the next time we got into the car the radio said England have eighteen to win, and Leach still hasn’t got off the mark , so he was still on no runs which meant that Stokes had managed to pull something special out of the bag, extra special seeing how he was only on two runs from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment