Thursday 29 August 2019

Day 2185

Day 2185;

BMI has been 19.13, I have made 10,189 steps (6.60km) and I have burned 1256kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes, chocolate trifle and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

Now then tomorrow I really should be getting back to doing some more of my exercises, to get me to into tip-top condition as at the weekend I know that we have got another group ride planned to go on and then theirs skiing that is also planned. So then come on fitness you’ve got to get me through the week up to the weekend.

This day I have helped Mich take his bike back, from the repair yard then we took I out for a ride, it wasn’t the ride that we wanted to go on but it was a ride nonetheless, we only managed to have an average speed of fifteen point nine miles per hour for the duration of the ride which for a ride of twenty five miles is kind of decent I guess. It may have been the only thing that I did today. I know I should be glad that I’m getting up to fifteen miles per hour on the tandem as we were only a little time ago still attempting to get up to fifteen miles per hour but now that we’ve reached it I want to go quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment