Monday 1 July 2019

Day 2136

Day 2136;

I had a BMI of 19.46, steps of 6286 which was 4.07 km and I had burned 1038 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, peach, banana, orange, apple, nectarine and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (fish finger in white bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: gammon, green beans, carrots, broccoli, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, Ribena, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: egg custard tart and quality street chocolates.

Next up , tomorrow, there’ll be the game of the World Cup thus far, as it’s the old adverse-friends? England v USA can England upset the odds and make it to they’re first final since 1966, of course they “could”, that’s just semantics with you having to be in it to win it which England are, but it’s a question of whether they will or not win the trophy. So that’s my plans for tomorrow afternoon/night, then for the morning I will probably play around a bit on Breath of the Wild and then after lunch I will be having a go on the Zwift bike, then maybe I will take a walk on the wild side of the treadmill also.

As of today I have played on Breath of the Wild in the morning, then I have gone to the gym in the afternoon then later on today I have also traveled around to the GM’s house, it’s just for the finishing touches before we rent it out now, in GM’s name obviously as to gain her some kind of income for her current habitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment