Wednesday 24 July 2019

Day 2159

Day 2159;

This day I have had a BMI of 19.13, and I had only walked 14,195 steps or 9.19 km, and I had only burned off 1407 kcal today, how bazaar I would be thinking until I remembered it’s me, bazaar should be my middle name.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, banana, orange, apple, peach and yogurt.
Lunch: pasta bolognaise and a tart (raspberry and strawberry).
Dinner: roasted vegetables, chicken pie and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am not going to watch the cricket, that’s for Friday, and then the cricket match between the place where we live vs the place where Emu lives. It’s been a long time since I last went to watch them play, apparently the team that I am supposedly going to support were on top form the last time I watched them but sadly since then they have been scrubbing around in the lower leagues, of cricket, but they have finally managed to get back up to play on the relatively same level (well it’s probably like they’re team is the Manchester City and the team that I’m there to support is like Everton).

But then today the cricket has gone badly wrong, for the English against the Irish, with them getting bowled out for eighty five then afterwards the Irish got themselves bowled out for 207 which was one over before the end of the days play, so the Irish were a lot better than the cricket ODI world champions, England, but then it isn’t a One Day International. 

No comments:

Post a Comment