Saturday 6 July 2019

Day 2141

Day 2141;

My BMI was 19.66, steps I had made 6859 (which was only 4.44 km) and I had burned 880 kcal.

Breakfas t: cereal,.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: apple, orange m, banana, nectarine, pineapple and yogurt.

Today was the day of the third place playoff tomorrow is the day of the final for the World Cup. I should also get out for a spin on the tandem tomorrow. So what else do I have planned tomorrow? I don’t know.

I know that I have had a more lazy day today than yesterday even though my steps may not indicate that face. As today I have actually had another little walk on the treadmill as I have actually walked around a bit more, not just spend , my day inside, first playing on Breath of the Wild then next I went into the kitchen to go on the Zwift bike which I managed to get a twenty mile cycle around Wattopia but then today then today I have only walked a small one point four mile treadmill walk today.

Then also today I have watched the poorest twenty minute spell that I have ever seen of a team wearing an England shirt, which saw them concede two goals, before they started playing and does VAR have something against Ellen White as after England managed to get back into the game with a fantastic Fran Kirby shot Ellen White was denied again by the VAR, but it’s just a thing on consistency of refereeing I have as wasn’t there a goal allowed earlier on in the tournament which the player had handled the ball first, I think that the player had actually attempted to control the ball first with her feet, I’m unsure if Ellen had done something similar but I thought that she did. Then even if she didn’t a few seconds later the Swedish team had a shout for a penalty because the English player handled the ball in the box so what if the Swedish player had pushed her hand into the ball, which was the same as had happened to Ellen at the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment