Sunday 7 July 2019

Day 2142

Day 2142;

Today my BMI was 19.71, which I had also stepped 12,796 times (which was only 8.28 km) and I had only managed to burn 1450 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch:  omelette (cheese) and cream cakes.
Dinner: pie, broccoli, peas,  carrots, potatoes, tiramisu, chocolate and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow will be the day after today and then for tomorrow I think that I probably should be getting back on the Zwift bike, for another couples of hours. Then after the I haven’t got any plans as far as I know, other than play on Breath of the Wild a bit in the morning before I had my lunch before I have a couple of hours on Zwift bike, I suppose that I could also watch some more of the Tour de France whilst it’s on as we had the team time trial today.

Now today I think it was the final of the World Cup that the USA won pretty comfortably in the end, it was 2-0 to the USA, but the Dutch made a game of it for the first half, as they managed not to concede until the second half with a penalty. Then they scored the second as the Dutch were attempting to get back into the game, leaving more gaps at the back and allowing the USA more chances to score, so they did.

Also on the day I have been out for another two hourlong rides on the tandem we managed to get up to an average speed of higher than fifteen mph for both of the rides, on each NOT as if we’d managed to get up to sixteen mph on our first but then if we only managed to get to fourteen on the way back so we would have averaged at fifteen mph. We only managed to get fifteen point four on the way there then back it was fifteen point 1, amazingly I rate it as amazing as I know that if I’m on four minutes then I should be at one mile and I had it for the first four minutes then the second I was behind third forth fifth I was behind on the way back I don’t think that I continued past seventh but i was still behind where I needed to be, now I want to get up to twenty mph, that’s my next goal/one mile done in three minutes so I’ve got to try even harder, a hell of a lot harder in fact, to get up to those speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment