Thursday 11 July 2019

Day 2146

Day 2146;

My BMI was 18.84, steps were 10,732 (which was the equivalent of 6.95 km) and I had burned off 1569 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, grapes and lemon juice.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken, bacon and green leaves) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade (raspberry) and hot Ribena.
Snacks: one rice cake and one chocolate biscuit.

Now tomorrow I’m hoping that I can get some more of a cycle and another bit of a jog. But like today I don’t think that I have got any plans. Then I may also attempt to watch some more of the Tour, as I missed it today I was listening to the cricket match, then in the afternoon I watched what happened in the Tour yesterday, with Mich, in the highlights. So I’ll probably be doing that tomorrow also.

Then today I have been watching some of the Tour but that was old news, new and for today was the England v Australia ODI Cricket match, which was very good especially as England had bowled Australia out for two hundred and twenty three, so England only needed two hundred and twenty four to win the semifinal, and progress to the final. But England had two hundred and twenty two after thirty two overs had been played then the first ball of the thirty third over was hit for a four by captain Morgan. Which was good, so England moves onto the final, against New Zealand.

Now I started listening to the match just before I went on a Zwift cycle and it ended after I had finished my hour of cycling on Zwift but the Zwift bike is pretty noisy so couldn’t hear the commentary.  Very well while I was cycling but my watch kept buzzing every time the Aussies got someone out, so it only buzzed twice, which is good.

But my Zwift ride came before my dinner then after dinner I went for another little jog, on the treadmill, which was an only half hour long event. Then I had a shower before I got changed into my pyjamas (or should it be dressed as I was nude, I had just got out of the shower therefore I was naked so I got myself dressed into my pyjamas) and then I went downstairs for some more of playing on Breath of the Wild. Then I have stated “more of” as I had been playing on Breath of the Wild earlier on today. As I usually get up, eat my breakfast, get changed then I go for a play on the Switch up until lunch before I generally go on a Zwift bike ride for an hour before I go on another piece of equipment for either half an hour or a full hour, now today it was half an hour on the treadmill, it was a little strength jog, whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment