Sunday 14 July 2019

Day 2149

Day 2149;

Now my BMI has been 19.46, steps I had done was 13,699 which was equivalent of 8.87 km and I had burned 1488 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: fish, broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: sandwich (Stilton [cheese] with leaves [purple and green] and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: chocolate biscuit.

In the forthcoming day I will be going to athletics and I will probably do a little jog on the treadmill and/or a Zwift bike ride before in the day. Then I’ll probably have another go on Breath of the Wild just to see if I can complete anymore of the quests.

Then today I have watched the most incredible game of cricket, but first today it was the F1 Grand Prix, today it was the British (English) GP, and Lewis Hamilton won from second on the grid, as in qualifying his teammate managed to pip him to pole position by six thousandths of a second, but then that was yesterday’s news, today’s news is the fact that Lewis Hamilton has now won the British Grand Prix more times than any other British driver. In the Tour de France I don’t think anything spectacular happened today, but that’s a spectacular occasion in itself. Novak won Wimbledon again, against Federer in a spectacular tie break conclusion to the match, which lasted over four hours almost five hours, I do believe, and it had gone down to a fifth set tiebreak. Then I’m going to type about the cricket now, as I honestly thought that England had lost the game early on in the game, with them needing something like 6 runs every over and they had only managed one in the past four overs, so I decided to go out for a walk to visit the GAK, then by the time that we returned to our home England had managed to get up to a decent score but it still wasn’t going to be good enough to get the win, Stokes was in the crease, and then he hit the ball so well and England actually managed to tie up the innings, but then it was time for an additional innings and England and New Zealand still couldn’t be separated by, then it was decided on how many boundaries either team had scored in the innings and then England won it, remarkable or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment