Friday 26 July 2019

Day 2161

Day 2161;

As a BMI I had 18.49, 12,889 steps (which was 8.35 km) and I had burned 1549 kcal.

 Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: fish pie, peas, broccoli, carrots and something.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, bacon, eclair and kit kat.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, spitfire beer and hot Ribena.

Today was an interesting day, but tomorrow should probably be equally so, as for tomorrow I am going to get another bike ride done if the weather is kind to us for tomorrow. As it probably would have been today, if not too hot today.

As today I have gone to the gym in the morning which was fun, started off on the lateral trainer and finished off on the exercise bike in the middle of the two I did a whole range of weight machines. After I had done my workout I was having a shower and my lunch.

Then I can’t really remember what I did after that, other than travel in Mich’s car down to another part of the country to watch my local cricket team loose. I’m thinking that was about it that I had done today, so that put me behind on where I should be today in minutes, as that was about 860 for today but I think I was at 839 so I had a 21 minutes to make up. Which in turn nudges my goal for tomorrow to 80.5 minutes of intensity.

I just feel like apologising to Julian Alaphilippe, have I spelt his name correctly this time? It is only as I have been accidentally misspelling his name ever since I first heard it on the box when they were talking about the tour. But as it seems today that Julian has finally made like an egg and cracked loosing his lead in GC of the Tour de France, even though that was a slight disappointment Pinot has dropped out of the race as well, so it looks like there won’t be a new French winner of the French race this year also.

No comments:

Post a Comment