Monday 29 July 2019

Day 2164

Day 2164:

My BMI is 19.53, steps I had done was 5168, and my distance walked was only 3.36 and then I had only burned 968 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, nectarine, peach and yogurt.
Lunch: burger (cheese), tomato, green leaves, chips and something.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn), cheese, mushrooms, doughnut (jam and cream) and eclair.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

So what do I have planned for tomorrow? I think that I have got some Zoo to go to tomorrow, just that’s it for tomorrow. So I’m probably going to be having fun visiting the family tomorrow.

This day I was going out snowboarding, in the morning, then we were going to make a day of it, so we weren’t only going to spend all that time in the car on the way to the place to go snowboarding then Mich was going to drive back, as that would be a waste. So we went up/down/left/right to get to the snow place and then as soon as we got to the snow place we had to get me ready to snowboard but then you obviously already knew about that much as I had already gone into it then we had our lunch in the snow place. So then next up after we had finished our lunches we went skiing. We had two hours worth of skiing which was fun, especially as Mich was bragging that he was going quicker than me on skis, as I was waiting until I could see at the top of the slope and I was waiting until after he had skied off to ski, as I was following him down the slope. So he got me to go down first for him to follow me. So I went down the slope first out of the two of us, I had reached the bottom expecting him to be close behind me, but he wasn’t, I spent the next period of time looking for him before I worked out that the man that had stacked it in the middle of the slope must have been him. I was correct in my assumption. And then he decided that he’d be the leader for the rest of the runs (skis) down the slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment