Friday 12 July 2019

Day 2147

Day 2147;

then today I have had a BMI of 19.33, steps of 10,448 (was a distance walked of 6.76 km) and I had only burned 867 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans, rice cakes and something.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow will be a lazy day as I have got boccia practice so it’ll probably up till the Sunday when my next cycle should be able to get my intensity minutes up to 1000 for the week.

Now just today I think that I have been decidedly lax on my fitness goals as I have only been on the Zwift bike for a short cycle about Innsbruck, before getting ordered to have a shower which slightly ruins my fitness activities as I have just had my shower of the day in the morning so I would have to either sleep in the sweat or take another shower which I am not too keen on doing as I’ll have wasted a lot of water in two trips into the shower for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment