Wednesday 3 July 2019

Day 2138

Day 2138;

BMI of 19.33 was the result for the day, I had made only 4000 odd steps which was only something in km and 9000 odd kcal

Breakfast: cereal, peach, strawberries, pineapple, apple, orange, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with sausages, vegan pasty and something.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, lemon tart, chocolate and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, coke cola and hot Ribena.

For tomorrow I will probably go back into Breath of the Wild, for the morning, then afterwards I will be going on the Zwift bike, for another hour or two as I have got nothing else planned until Saturday where I’ll be watching England’s next and final match against Sweden, for the World Cup.

Now today I have first been on Breath of the Wild, after breakfast so second or third if I was to include the bathroom stuff in between (by bathroom stuff I’m referring to the usual stuff, as in toilet, teeth, shave, wash and dress for the day. Then I ate my lunch got and Tini also arrived back home, and then she was very disapproving of my incompletion in eating my lunch, but it gave her an excuse to cut my time in the gym a bit so I think she’s happy about that. Then when I had got back home I had a shower and I played some more of Breath of the Wild, up until dinner time which was before the football match which went into extra time so that should be beneficial to England and the USA’s chances of winning there finals. Especially England as the Swedish looked to be dead on they’re feet by the end of the game.

If you fail at something then you aren’t good enough to succeed, at least at the time that you do it, that’s not saying that you won’t ever be able to succeed. As people try and try and try again to get to a dream or anything that anyone does anything for. Like with me I just do some things for enjoyment, I rarely succeed at anything but then I try again, again and again as many times as it takes for me to succeed, unless I forget or I am ordered to do something else and then I forget about it, as in the end I will most probably forget about it. Minus the things that I don’t forget like my completion of Ocarina of Time, as that was a game that I worked hard on, so many years ago, and Wind Waker I think the I’ll remember the two moments of competition of the games until I kick the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment