Saturday 13 July 2019

Day 2148

Day 2148;

BMI was 19.76, steps I had taken was 10,871 which gave me a 7.04 km walk and I had also burned 1086 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken and bacon in weird bread) and something.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise (quorn) and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (raspberry), fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So for tomorrow I’ll be going out on the tandem, which should probably be before I return home to watch the cricket World Cup final and the English Grand Prix, which should be good, as the final is between England and New Zealand and the English Grand Prix is between the usual contenders and Emu is going to watch it live, which Allergy is jealous of, as Emu doesn’t even like sport and she probably won’t know what is going on throughout the race.

Then today Mich and Allergy have gone off to watch some air show meanwhile I was playing some boccia and on the Switch which I think that I completed the Thunder Helm side quest and the Giant Horse side quest, so that should be something like seventy of the ninety side quests done. Then I have done another little jog just to get my steps up.

Then also today I have come to a realisation it was most unexpected, but then I should have been expecting it, it came as I was jogging on the spot today, meanwhile thinking about a girl then this girl that I have been thinking about as I was messaging her quite often recently I have been messaging her about insecurities and why I dislike them, basically as they are illogical, as illogical as having a dislike for any type of food, if you were starving would you eat it, yes you would. If not then you deserve to die. But that wasn’t the realisation that I came to today, as that was an incredibly old realisation and one that I am ashamed of, it’s that I have reached that I have loved a girl in my past, and it was a girl that I still communicate with it could have been my absolute unadulterated stupidity that stopped me from seeing her as anyone other than a friend back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment