Tuesday 9 July 2019

Day 2144

Day 2144;

My BMI was at 19.13, steps I had done were only 6508, which meant that I had only stepped  4.21 km and I had only burned off 788 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, watermelon, banana, orange, apple, strawberries, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages on rice cakes (salt and vinegar) and pink cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now then for tomorrow I should be off the inhaler so I should be able to focus a bit more on cycling, Zwift cycling, fun is fast , you know the adverts from off the Tour de France. But I’m going to try one of two of the training activities , instead of just going for a ride around London, as I did today.

Today I have had another lazy day, which may be at least in part due to my activities of yesterday, by that I mean the phlegm incident. As I only got one little cycle around London today before I was watching the Tour de France and the Tennis, Wimbledon, it was Miss Konta that first got herself knocked out of the championship in straight sets, apparently she was on top at one stage of the match, but I only think that I got to watch it from the first set I think the score line was three games a piece. But the Andy Williams match was very good, Serena was showing Murray up quite well in the match, I still want to see the Murray brothers partner up, in the men’s doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment