Monday 22 July 2019

Day 2157

Day 2157;

My BMI today is 19.23, then I had made 17,432 steps (which were apparently equivalent to 11.29 km) and I had burned 1887 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple,raspberries, peach, watermelon and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, carrots, green beans, croquet potatoes, chocolate trifle and two strawberry laces.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow shouldn’t be interesting as it should probably be, as I don’t think that I have much chance of getting on a bike tomorrow even though Mich will be here, as we have got to go to the barbers or something similar which will mean that I am to have a shower in the morning before I get to go on the bike., and if I go on the bike I will probably still need to have another shower today and that’d be a waste of water, but then again I would like to go on the bike tomorrow.

Today I had a little run (jog) around for an hour attempting to get myself up to six miles traveled today on my watch in an hour, I failed at this attempt. I had only managed to get to a speed of five point nine mph, which was disappointing. Then my next activity that I partook in today was also my last activity of the day, which was a small amount of running, jumping and throwing, as I had athletics in the evening, I only did about half a km in running, as the one hundred meter track I only ran, if you were going to be kind of my efforts (I’m not going to hold my breath), five times today so just by doing that I would have probably covered at least a kilometre due to the fact of me having to walk back along the track to reach the start line. Then the rest of my movement was in my running up and jump and my moving to collect the club once I had thrown it varying distances, of not too far.

Then in the midst of my efforts, if I was to call them such I also got in a good length of time in on Breath of the Wild. Which was productive, in part. But I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment