Sunday 21 July 2019

Day 2156

Day 2156;

For today my BMI was 19.40, my steps were 25,621, which was 16.59 km apparently and I had burned 2327 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch; I don’t remember.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow is the next day of my life which probably should be about as active as my last Monday but I’m not betting on it being so. What’s more is that it’s another rest day for the tour.

Well today I have been on a cycle ride around from my abode to the GM’s current place of residence, then it was to see the Guinea pigs (at Tini’s school) then finally back to my abode. It was an enjoyable little ride. Pity that we went so slowly on average. But then as we returned to my abode I was playing more on Breath of the Wild, I’m terrible at the game as I only managed to get one more side quest completed today. So I think that gets me to 5 more to completion, of the Side quests. 85 out of 90.

But then G has made up some small amount of time on the yellow jersey in the tour. But then again so has another few of the contenders have made up some time on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment