Tuesday 2 July 2019

Day 2137

Day 2137;

So today I was at a BMI of 19.00,  I had made 5943 steps according to my wii fit gizmo but my phone had me up-to 11,174 steps but my distance from my wii fit was 3.85 km and I had only managed to burn 799 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, peach and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread) and pastry.
Dinner: fish en cruet, broccoli, green beans, carrots, cauliflower amp a lemon pastry.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade Sport (orange), doggy beer and hot Ribena.

So I am going to watch the second semifinal match tomorrow it’s between Netherlands and Sweden, to see which will face the USA in the final. Then also I will probably get in a bit more on the Zwift bike, I’ll probably be around the gym a bit more and then I’m thinking about having another quick run through the Yiga clans place on Breath of the Wild, to get the orb then dump it in the hole so I can get the final shrine of the Gerudio beast, for the Champions trials, then next up will be either the Zora one or Goron one.

As today I had the football match to watch and Ellen White should have scored a hat trick, three goals but instead it was only one. As her first shot was a goal, just as her next goal was disallowed as she mucked up her timing of her run so therefore it was offside which leads onto the final chance of hers which led to the penalty which was saved. Which would have meant that England was leading the game and then the USA wouldn’t have used the game management strategies so they would probably have had more opportunities to equalise/win the match so the end result probably wouldn’t have changed, it’d have just been a better match to watch.

Morning I played on Breath of the Wild, I think I managed to get the first and second trial complete of Nabouris (spelling), but then that was before lunch. After lunch I rode on the Zwift bike twice, for an hour a go, so then I stank terribly, anyway time for a shower, and those two cycles today got my steps up a treat, for my phone, which had me as if I’d walked over 7 km today. Now I’ve decided today that if you want anything in this world you’ve got to be prepared to work for it, as what ever is given to you can be just as easily be taken away from you but if you’ve put your effort into getting something then even if it is stolen you can just perform the same again too hopefully reclaim it at least, or preferably better it.

No comments:

Post a Comment