Thursday 18 July 2019

Day 2153

Day 2153;

My BMI as of today was 19.10, I’d only made 10,885 steps according to Wii Fit, my watch was a lot lower and my phone was a lot higher, but according to Wii Fit I’d walked 7.05 km and I had burned 1013 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with hot dog sausage, rice cakes, tart (mandarin and peach) and chocolate biscuit.
Dinner:fish, broccoli, green beans, carrots, potatoes, chocolate trifle and chocolate.
Drinks milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange), tango (orange) and hot Ribena.
Snack: plain rice cake.

Tomorrow is probably much similar to today I’m meaning I imagine, as the folk that will be here will be the same, but my legs shouldn’t be weary so I should probably be able to get more done tomorrow. By that I mean that I was on the Zwift bike twice today but only quite late on in the day which is more about today not tomorrow so if you would like to know then read on. But first up about tomorrow it’ll obviously be a matter for the wether to decide about the location that I can go on the Zwift bike and then I’m wondering if I could get a ninety minute jog but at slower still speed, just not to overload my legs with my hefty body weight, as it may have been that way as I had done two hours of jogging the previous day my legs seemed to weaker from it but then when I had done two sets of hour cycling my legs were none the worse of wear, riding a bike is sitting down while jogging is standing up, could be?

Now today since yesterday my legs have been feeling a bit weary to attempt another treadmill jog but thankfully Mich had put out the Zwift bike today, so I spent my afternoon on it, basically. As in the morning I had spent my time playing on the Switch, I was completing more side quests, which puts me up to seventy seven now and then I completed the shrine quest which has you photographing fragments to give to a bloke of which he then tells you to kneel down on the pedestal then he does the same and it opens the shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment