Thursday 25 July 2019

Day 2160

Day 2160;

My BMI was 19.13 again, I had walked 20,470 steps (or 13.25 km) and I had burned 1815 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish pie, mushrooms, tomatoes, courgettes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: Indian tonic water, milk, fruit squash and beer.

By today I should have got to 600 minutes of intensity minimum I had managed to get to 790 so that’s good, especially as tomorrow is set out to be a lazy day, with my day comprising of a long car journey, followed by a sit down to watch a cricket match, which I may have mentioned yesterday. But then England managed to get a decent score in the second innings today with a score in the 300’s, the dreadful first innings score of 85 was probably the first nail in the coffin for English hopes.

Today I had managed to get myself up to 790 intensity minutes for this week, so far, which if I was going to be able to reach my goal (of 1000 minutes) should just give me 70 minutes of intensity to do a day 860 by tomorrow, should be enough.

But then before that I had been playing some more on Breath of the Wild, I’d completed all of the mini quests, and and all of those main quests- minus the one on defeating Ganon (even though I have already done that twice) and then there’s one more quest for me to complete but I cannot remember what it was now.


No comments:

Post a Comment