Friday 31 May 2019

Day 2115

Day 2115;

Today my BMI has been 19.76, I have made 20,878 steps, which was apparently 13.52 km and I had burned 1092 kcal.


Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (ham salad [green/purple leaves and tomato] in wholemeal bread), egg custard and apple turnover.
Dinner: fish, broccoli, carrots, crochet potatoes and chocolate eclair.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow is the first day of my holiday, in some other place in England, I think it’s some place towards the south coast 

Today I have been to do nothing apart from that gone out on a little cycle, around town, this morning then after I had finished watching the Game of Thrones box set. 

 While I was watching the final episode of the final season of Game of Thrones I was also doing a two hour little jog on the spot , it was only as Mich was mowing the lawn outside while I was watching it, so I paused the episode while he was doing that and then I continued to jog on the spot for about ten minutes afterwards so I would have a two hour little jog on the spot. Now today I have managed to get my amount of intensity minutes up to nine hundred and ninety six, so I have only got four more minutes in two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment