Tuesday 7 May 2019

Day 2091

Day 2091;

I had a BMI of 19.82, 10,805 steps, 7 km and 1183 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), tunocks wafer and something.
Dinner:  vegetable lasagna, chips and pastry (nectarine and peach).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport(raspberry) and hot Ribena.
Snacks: 2 quality street chocolates and Jaffa cakes.

Tomorrow I’m thinking that I have got a free day, so it would probably be best for me to use the time wisely and go on the gym equipment that is at my home. As time is essential for all life, that we know of, to exist as if it exists then it had a time that it came into existence even these thoughts in my head came into existence, the majority of them have left me along the way. I probably won’t be able to recall pretty much any of them at a later date.

Today I have been off snowboarding which was awesome, my instructor told me that I could probably go onto the main slope with my snowboarding, I don’t really see his point of saying that though I’m still hopeless at snowboarding, now the thing about snowboarding is that everyone falls over at least while you’re learning, but then again just about anyone and everyone falls, or stacks it, minus the best, but even with them they’ll stack it every now and then, just rarely. Same could be said about skiers, that the best only rarely stack it. As if you could tell that I’m not one of the best at either of the sports, so how can I expect to be in the running for any of the Paralympic positions? I don’t expect, I’ve got a lot of work still to do to get myself ready for that, I don’t even know how to get myself on the radar of any of the sporting people, which could “recommend” me for selection.

Along with that I have also had a couple of treadmill walks, and I have watched “Mr Beans Holiday” on Netflix, which I was watching as Liverpool knocked Barcelona our of the Champions League, they have won the game 4-0 which was following a 3-0 victory for Barcelona in the leg that they played at the “new camp”? I don’t know what it’s called but Barcelona’s home-ground, so the full time score after 2 legs of the competition was 4-3 to Liverpool, remarkable if I do say. I only tuned in to the game when Mich had told me that Liverpool had scored 3 goal, kind of in disbelief,  then I thought that must be it for time on the game, mustn’t it? Then I tuned in on my iPad and the game had only been played for something like 78 minutes which was 1 minute before the 4th and final goal of the game was scored. Mich was very happy with the result and he doesn’t even support Liverpool, but then fair enough I was also happy with the unexpected turn of events, but I knew that the game wasn’t over there was still 11 more minutes left to play, and how quick can a goal be scored? It’s some ridiculously small amount of seconds, and they just needed 1 goal to tie the round, then they’d get through on the away goals rule. Then Liverpool stayed strong, they held off Barcelona, and they won the game set and match. Now next up is Tottenham Hotspur’s attempting to overturn the 1 goal deficit that they have got against Ajax, can they do it so we have got an all English final in the Champions League?

No comments:

Post a Comment