Friday 3 May 2019

Day 2087

Day 2087;

Today my BMI was 19.69, I had stepped 21,549 times doing which I had walked 13.95 km and I have burned 1336 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: turkey, peas, chips, Jaffa cakes, strawberries and raspberries in white chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I have boccia, I think it’s for the whole day, so I probably won’t have enough time to do stage 4 of Wattopia, thankfully I should start have the next day, but I’m unsure if I will have enough time for that the on that day either, so here’s for hoping?

Then today I have been to the gym which surprised me slightly, thankfully I was already kitted upon the correct attire for the gym, so when Tini arrived and demanded me be ready to go I only had to get my shoes on to have myself ready, of course Tini had to make a scene of it.

By my watch I had made double my goal in steps by the time that I had finished in the gym. So that was a bonus. It helped that I had already stepped 10,000 before lunch today, so the afternoon was a slight disappointment also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment