Saturday 11 May 2019

Day 2095

Day 2095:

My BMI was up to 19.85, my steps were 12,853 which was apparently a distance of 8.32 km and I had burned 1414 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: I have once again forgot.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I’m thinking that I will be going on some more cycle rides. But I don’t know what else I have planned I know that I would like to play on Zwift. Then after that I would like to watch some more episodes of Game of Thrones.

Today I have been doing nothing for basically the whole of the day, I had been helping Mich with GM’s house, now what I have done today is replace the carpet that we had taken up the other day. Which we did, then I think we had taken up a second carpet and he had been filling in broken parts of the plaster board while I had been vacuuming the floors of the house but then the room that we had replaced the carpet in all my efforts in vacuuming the floor, first with the Vax, which appeared to make the floor worse, then with the Dyson which kept overheating. Needless to say that I did a pathetic job, but Mich had decided to move the bed into the room anyway. So I helped him with the relocation of the bed and then with the construction of said bed.

Then what else have I done today? I have done a half hour bounce, just to get my steps up to a more decent number.

No comments:

Post a Comment