Sunday 12 May 2019

Day 2096

Day 2096;

So my BMI had dropped to 19..69, my steps had reached 21,821 which was a distance of 14.13 km and I had burned 2076 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: omelette (goose egg, cheese and tomato).
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: rice cakes, grapes, sponge jam and coconut cake and Victoria sponge cake.

Now tomorrow I am planning on going to athletics club, but that will be in the afternoon sometime. First I want to get some of my fitness training done and maybe even stage 6 as I missed out on stage 5 this week which was a disappointment, but then we got in a lot of cycling today, as we had been cycling around with a group of people who make up the local cycling club.

Today I have been on the tandem for 50.3 miles, but the majority of it wasn’t with the cycling club, but instead it was with our little rides over to the GM’s new abode and back. But then I didn’t find enough time in the day for any more of the Zwift rides, so that was a disappointing instance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment