Tuesday 14 May 2019

Day 2098

Day 2098;

BMI was a shocking result today with it at 19.46, my steps today were 30,927 which may have been 20.02 km and I had only burned 1561 kcal, today which is perplexing me.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: pork pie, pulled pork, salad (green leaves, white leaves, red pepper, carrots, sweet corn), Jaffa cakes and a rice cake.
Dinner: Turkish vegetarian kebab (salad and hummus) and a portion of chips.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow is the next twenty four hour rotation of this rock around the closest star, kind of like vultures but the vultures aren’t but they aren’t vultures they are rocks, much bigger than vultures, so much bigger it’s incomprehensible for me at this moment in time, then again what am I going to do tomorrow? I haven’t got a clue, but then if I have a choice it’ll probably be similar to today, if my personal circumstances don’t change.

Today I have started off by having myself a little strength run/jog, well that is what my treadmill calls it at least. I had only managed to get myself 6 miles apparently according to my watch, anyway I had managed to step 10,658 times during that activity. That was my most active section of the day, but I had been jogging a bit while I was watching Game of Thrones later on which got me to 30,927 steps for the day, of which I personally believe isn’t too bad, even if my calorie output of the day was disappointing, to say the least. But it gives me something to work on.

Just for the rest of the day I know that I was watching some more of Game of Thrones, season 5, while I was jogging around then when Tini asked me what I wanted to have for my dinner from the local Turkish takeaway, but I wasn’t allowed chicken (as she hates cutting the chicken up), so I looked on the quick food shops website for something when I came across an option which said that it comes with salad and hummus and I was intrigued as I had heard a lot about hummus but then I had never had it before, so I asked if I could have that as my dinner, and it was decent, it had some yellow JalapeƱos in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment