Wednesday 22 May 2019

Day 2106

Day 2106;

My BMI for today was down slightly to 19.69, my steps were down to 12,499 (or 8.09 km) and my calories burned were only at 1281 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread), something and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: fish, carrots, green beans cauliflower, crochet potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I have no idea what’s going on, but I thought that Tini mentioned something about going to the gym, but no as isn’t she on a school trip? Anyway she has told me today that sometime in the future she will allow me to go to the local fields so that I can ride my bike around, down on the local fields, as I am not yet competent enough to go alone or something like that.

Then today I haven’t been doing that much in terms of exercise or really anything, but I have been on my bike, my old solo bike. My old mountain bike not on either of the tandems, it went positively well today also the only time that I fell down on the bike was actually when the bike was stationary and I was attempting to get off of my bicycle,  which shocked Mich. So now I can cycle myself to wherever I need to go, as long as a bike is a suitable piece of equipment for me to get there, for example if it was necessary for me to travel to another place on this lump of rocks called Britain, then I could probably get to it with my Bike, but then it may take me a long time to get there like if I was to do John O’groats to Lands End, I could probably do it, just it may take me considerably longer than I time that the organisers have set out.

So in the morning I have decided to take a short walk on the treadmill it was only an hour long walk to wake me up, I was being lazy for today, up until the random cycle, as I had only been wandering around for the whole day up until Mich and I went out to fetch Emu’s present, it was a bicycle we had to go to fetch it in the car, apparently. I had told him we could cycle over and then either one of us could ride her bike to home and the other one could ride the tandem home but no he thinks I’m hopeless at riding around without him being there to guide me, like the tandem. I had enough and I had arranged for him to take me to the field, to prove him wrong, of which I did. He was shocked by the revelation. It really is as easy as riding a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment