Tuesday 28 May 2019

Day 2112

Day 2112;

Today my BMI was 19.40, my steps were down to 13,630 steps, which was only 8.82 km and I had burned 1374 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: soup (tomato), croutons, bread and cake.
Dinner: beef, green beans, carrots, broccoli, potatoes and Eaton mess with Jaffa cakes, milk chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Shloer and hot Ribena

Tomorrow I’m planning on watching the fourth episode of the Game of Thrones (season eight), at least. As today I have watched the previous episode, just before writing this, and I did a little jog while watching it I find it enhances the viewing experience, exercise while watching TV, novel idea I wonder if it’ll catch on? Hang on, you know that it has as in the gym (which you were today) there’s all those TV’s up on the wall. Congratulations Red I was being facetious. Then that was what I was doing today, I should really keep on task when I’m typing about tomorrow. As I do not know what I have planned for tomorrow, but I should really get fit and healthy tomorrow, at least more fit and healthy.

I have just done another little jog on the spot today while I was watching the third episode, the third episode should probably have been the final episode, then no one could have been disappointed in the way that the show signed off. Then what would have happened to the iron throne, I’m thinking you’re saying. Now I am thinking that I should probably be able to get together a better new final season of the Game of Thrones, the final episode should probably have been another great battle between the forces of death and life, not just the way it was where the Dragon destroys the chair, Jon kills Daenerys (which leaves him to take the black, again), the three eyed raven takes up his role as the king of the six kingdoms, Stansa takes her place as the monarch of the seventh and Arya is on an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment