Friday 10 May 2019

Day 2094

Day 2094;

BMI was 19.76, steps were 18,229, the distance that I walked was 11.80 km and the amount of calories was 1352 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes.

Tomorrow I have boccia in the morning, I don’t think that I have anything planned for the afternoon, so I may be able to get in a bit more of my fitness training for the afternoon, the league of which the team that I support has finished so I won’t be going to see them again, at least not this season. I won’t be going out on the tandem tomorrow as that’ll be the next day, I think. I know I could watch some more of Game of Thrones tomorrow.

Now what have I done today? Now I managed to get myself up to 10,000 steps in the morning, which means that I’ve been lazy this afternoon. But I had gone on a Zwift ride this morning, it was only a 5 mile line ride around Innsbruck, at least I think that it was. But it must have been my second time around Innsbruck as I got many records and even some second places for my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment