Thursday 16 May 2019

Day 2100

Day 2100;

BMI today was up at 19.59,  my steps were also up to 36,019, which was a 23.32 km and then I had only managed to burn 1373 kcal today, .

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) and something.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I’m thinking that I have got a morning to do my exercise then an afternoon to do whatever. Like watching some more of Game of Thrones, season 6, at least I think that is the season that I’m up to.

Today I have done some of my walking, following by a little row which in-turn was before a bounce, and that was my morning, activities sorted. But that was before my watches battery started running low, so I put it for charge, but my watch wasn’t charging. Then later on today I noticed that my charger was broken so as I’m incompetent and all I asked Mich if he could fix my charger, so he did and I was very grateful for him doing it.

Now I have also been to the GM’s house to help Mich out a bit, before returning home. I think that I have helped replace the carpet today , so I should probably be vacuuming it more tomorrow, as I have had a go at vacuuming it today, which wasn’t very successful. The vacuum just kind of creates more mess on the carpet than it takes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment