Friday 17 May 2019

Day 2101

Day 2101;

BMI was up to 19.71 and after 3 days of stepping like a beast I lost our on my step count (with it only at 22,836 or just 14.79 km) but I had burned 1787 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, pear, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, something and parts of 2 chocolate eggs (1 was from the white chocolate and raspberry egg and 1 was from a dark chocolate egg).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I’ve got some boccia, and as it’s a boccia day I don’t think that I am going to do anything athletic tomorrow, so that’ll leave my final 41 minutes of intensity for the next day on which I should be going along for a ride on the tandem, I think so at least. As for tomorrow I’m thinking that I probably should attempt to get in my Zwift ride, stage 6 I do believe.

Now then what did I do today, I know that I have had a lazy day, well at least a lazier day than yesterday as you probably could tell by my lack of steps, I have no clue as to how I managed to burn off the amount of calories that I burned off today.

As I have only been on a small jog this morning, my treadmill told me that I had done sixteen laps, or four miles, however my watch was informing me that I had done over five miles which should have been twenty laps, four more laps.

Now what else have I done today, I honestly cannot remember, but I will probably be guessing that I watched some more of the Game of Thrones, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment