Thursday 9 May 2019

Day 2093

Day 2093;

For today my BMI was up to 19.95, my steps were down to 19,328 or a distance of 12.51 km and I had burned 1410 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: pork pie, sausage roll, salad (sweet corn, green leaves, white leaves, carrots) and some other things.
Dinner: fish, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I don’t think that I have anything planned, with the exception of going to the gym as I believe that Tini said that she’d be taking me to the gym next on Friday, as she should be able to leave work early on that day.

Now today I have been doing my fitness  activities in the morning,  the only bit of exercise that I have done is a little hour long bounce, which was followed by a half hour speed walk. Which was my morning exercise all sorted, now my afternoon exercise was definitely lacking in substance, as I ran over to the GM’s house and back just before dinner, actually I ran back and I arrived by the time that dinner was supposed to be at but Mich who was driving he arrived 5 minutes after I, which meant that dinner was late.

Danny Baker’s controversial tweet also blew up, over the past day or so, it was the one that he has captioned royal baby leaves hospital, then under it he has got a picture of a chimpanzee dressed up in a smart suit with its left hand being held by a woman and a man standing on its right. Now you may think what’s wrong with that photo, just as I did, as the chimpanzee is looking very prim and proper, by our human standards, with his cane. But then I thought about it for a couple of minutes and I got the following:
“I think it’s as the media was hyping up the point it could be the first black baby in the royal family,  but from the picture that I saw of it it’s as white as any of us, and the BBC has has decided that as someone that broadcasts for them has tweeted a picture with a young chimpanzee on it, and chimpanzees have black fur, so therefore racist.”
Then Allergy has got on her high horse and said it’s racist from the off, then I was confused as the picture that I had seen of the baby it was white, it was the same colour as Megan and 
Harry, white. It’s not my fault if you seem to be thinking that photo looks anything like the royal child, I’m sorry but that’s on you. Allergy attempted to explain why it’s racist to me I didn’t really understand though, she said as Megan is mixed race, so is my mother, and myself by extension, she’s half Irish, but because the generic skin tone is the same it doesn’t count? Boggles my mind, the blinking royal family are basically a load of mixed race people, as weren’t they initially from Germany, but then all that changed in one of the World Wars didn’t it, with them taking up the name Windsor. 

England rule the European Leagues finals for this year, as Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur’s is the Champions League final and the Europa League has got Arsenal vs Chelsea. 3 of the 4 squads are from London and the other is Liverpool. Liverpool v London then London v London. So London seems to be the best placed place for European silverware. So good luck Liverpool for your final. Anyway Arsenal dominated their opponents after a 2-4 win over Valencia which gave them an aggregate score of 3-7, Arsenal made it look easy, by the full time score, but fortunately Chelsea weren’t the same when they faced up against Eintracht Frankfurt as the game ended up being a draw so then they played 30 minutes of extra time on top of the 90 minutes of regulation time, now it was time for penalties, each team had 5 shots to save the game for themselves, both teams scored the first penalty then Chelsea missed its second but Frankfurt scored theirs, so it was 1-2 Frankfurt, Then round 3 of penalties both teams scored, so it was 2-3 Frankfurt, round 4 Chelsea scored Frankfurt missed, 3-3 was the score, round 5 Chelsea scored but then Frankfurt missed, making the final score of the penalties  Chelsea 4- Frankfurt 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment