Monday 6 May 2019

Day 2090

Day 2090;

Today my BMI was 19.79, my steps had shrunk to only 12,001 (7.77 km) and I had burned off 1020 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: vegetable lasagna, green leaves, black leaves and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Ribena, weird beer and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am going snowboarding, apparently, so that’s probably going to be the most active thing that I have planned for tomorrow. If I get good enough at snowboarding I might then the winter Paralympic competition, for that also (if I can make it to 2022 for skiing, which I am doubtful of). Just for the next Winter Paralympics (and Olympics) if I really knuckle down with my fitness training and all of the sports that I do, I may manage to get into the 2020 Summer and 2022 Winter Paralympics for the sports that I do, I in truth have no chance of getting into either as I’m terrible at all of the summer sports and I’m bang average at winter sport, but then my ability gets inflated as not very many people actually do the winter sports, in the country that I live in.

Then today I have watched the most up to date episode of Game of Thrones, season 8 episode 4, Tyrion and Varys were having a kind of lovers spat, on who they should follow wether it’s Dany or should it be Jon. As Bran told Stansa and Arya, but they were sworn to secrecy by Jon, but then Stansa has to tell her husband (the little one not the dead one). Anyway it’s all interesting in a perverse kind of way, as Dany is wanting to rule Westeros, too much it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment